Welcome to the 13th Sunshine 7's Charity Golf Day Web Page
Please find below a link to download the Entry Form.
Please either copy and paste into an email to Garry Gordon or print, complete and return to Garry Gordon email and postal address on the entry form.
The 13th Sunshine Sevens Golf Day
Friday 22nd July 2016
The Beautiful ‘West Course’, Royal Ashdown Golf Club, Forest Row
Bacon Roll and Coffee, First Tee 11:00am, followed by Dinner at Rugby Club
All Day Inclusive £60
REGISTER USING DOCUMENT LINK BELOW ON WEB PAGE
• Last year 60 entrants of the Golf Society raised over £4,000 supporting four great kids charities and causes:
o Step by Step School for Autism http://www.stepbystepschool.org.uk/wp/
o Opportunity Playgroup http://opportunityplaygroup.weebly.com/
o Wooden Spoon https://woodenspoon.org.uk/
• OPEN TO ALL – Club Members and Sunshine Sevens Supporters
• STABLEFORD RULES – Full Handicap
• TEAMS OF FOUR – Individuals welcome and we will make a TEAM
o FIRST,SECOND and THIRD INDIVIDUAL SCORES
o TEAM PRIZE – For Top Scoring Team – highest 3 total scores
o NEAREST THE PIN
o LONGEST DRIVE
• Dinner / Awards and Grand Auction – At East Grinstead Rugby Club
- Some Traditional Alternative Awards....